Sign in to follow this  
mic_VR

Sometimes I love my job!

Well in a turn up for the books (a client day near where I live) for the last few days I've had this little beauty as my company run around! (certainly a change from the golf bluemotion)

1d2c4fde.jpg

Its a Continental GT Speed, 6.0 W12 with 2 turbos. Makes a modest 600bhp and 750lb/ft of torque and it goes rather well for a large car. Thankfully it also came with a fuel car as I've managed an average of 17mpg and that's with me being extra careful.

Not sure about the colour but man alive it's an amazing car. Sounds epic when you start it and put your foot down but wafts silently along at 80mph if you want. Took mrbeige out in it last night and I think he was impressed to :wink:

Anyway thought you guys might like a quick look, I'll try and get a few more pics whilst its on the drive if anyone is interested.

Why stop there, I'd go for a GT Supersport engine mate. An extra 21bhp and an extra 100lb/ft of torque! In a Corrado that'd be about 450bhp per tonne.... :grin:

your job sounds rubbish Mic..... fancy a swap?? 8)

I can't imagine the feeling you get while driving round in that.... what is it you do??

your job sounds rubbish Mic..... fancy a swap?? 8)

I can't imagine the feeling you get while driving round in that.... what is it you do??

pimp?

wow Mic, you must have uncovered something pretty dodgy in their books for them to be treating you like this ;)