Sign in to follow this  
sprinterVR6

With a view to inducing labour....

wife is now 7 days overdue. I'm told this is quite normal for 1st child. So in an effort to speed things up as it where, I thought what better way then a rough bumpy hill climb over crappy mountain roads and up to extreme high altitute to, bring it on....so to speak.

These are the first shots I've taken of the C since purchase in Nov :ignore:

And may be the last, I've been told by numerous people :wink:

Anyone else out there managed to hold on to the C, while holding the baby :confused4:

:lol: i know there are a few on here who have/had a baby and kept the corrado. Im lucky in that i have a gf that is a vw fan and likes the corrado, so when we have our first i will be keeping it.

I'd give it a go at least before even considering getting shot :lol: after all you can get baby seats in the back, the rear seats arent that cramped and the boot is a decent size. I've fit a full size pram in the back of mine.

good stuff mate! I'll dig my heels in alright. I reckon she's a soft spot for the C anyway :luvlove: Plus, your right, the deep rear bench seats are much better, nice an snug. If I could reach the steering wheel from back there I'd happly drive around like that :lol:

i'm keeping mine and we've got a 5 mnth old, think its going to be a bit of a project car tho, family car to be an addition rather than a replacement! Like said above, buggys and car seats fit fine, tho bit of a bugger on your back to lift them out of the back seats as they get bigger!

Resist it!!

T

Edit: oh and eating a curry and/or sex are much more reliable than a bumpy road!! Trust me, my mate works in O&G and there is apparently evidence!!

T

cheers Tim - your the second person today to mention Sex'n'Curry :lol:

And I always thought a quality night out was followed by a curry then sex :lol:

good luck mate, and good luck to the missus!

T :clap: :clap:

and - you will cry!!! embrace it :cry: :clap: :clap:

:lol: i know there are a few on here who have/had a baby and kept the corrado. Im lucky in that i have a gf that is a vw fan and likes the corrado, so when we have our first i will be keeping it.

I'd give it a go at least before even considering getting shot :lol: after all you can get baby seats in the back, the rear seats arent that cramped and the boot is a decent size. I've fit a full size pram in the back of mine.

you know i agree! My ex's little boy jumped in the bk of mine no problem and the leg room was fine for his seat... infact it went in there realy nicely. The only thing holding it bk is the lack of 5 doors!

you know i agree! My ex's little boy jumped in the bk of mine no problem and the leg room was fine for his seat... infact it went in there realy nicely. The only thing holding it bk is the lack of 5 doors![/quote:dkst94tt]

Yeah the extra doors would be handy, but you'll have to adapt yourself to getting the baby in and out.

No problems getting the kids in. Easily get 2 child seats in the back with 2 pushchairs in the boot. Still leaves room for some shopping & other bits.

cheers for the support chaps - it's a bit of a nervy and weird feeling, not having any experiance to lean on.

I'll bring this back to the missus to show the C is more then just a show car,

it's a very practical, your Mother would be proud, family long range cruiser :lol:

Thanks Timdoc - Yes, mother and baby boy doing great :clap:

Born Mon 5th, so just back in work today.

And the C was the wagon of choice for bringing the little man home.

And, as it turned out, the wife's Daewoo yoke was useless for getting the car seat and pram in - enter the C!!

No issue's at all. Grand-parents now converts to the cause!

:clap: :clap:

Congrats mate, All the best!

I see the C gets a good start, thats 1-0 to the Corrado is it not? The Daewoo will be gone in no time :D

thanks mate!

Yep 1-0 already.

The deawoo tissue box thing is being got rid of next month thankfully, it's a crock of sh!te!

the wife seems fine with my promptings of a 2.0 2005 Golf FSi 150bhp!!

She even mentioned the Mark 5 GTi!! Call it insania, but I veto'd that as i reckon it's too bloody fast for her!

plus, it would compete for 'driveway show piece' with the Storm!! Can't have that!

:clap: :clap: :clap: congrats dude, welcome to the club of corrado owning dads :clap: :clap: :clap:

sprinter's wife we :salute: you :notworthy:, baby sprinter welcome to the world :wave: :wave:

:clap: :clap: :clap: congrats dude, welcome to the club of corrado owning dads :clap: :clap: :clap:

sprinter's wife we :salute: you :notworthy:, baby sprinter welcome to the world :wave: :wave:

cheers timdoc :wave:

yeah, I've found I can still get my 7 hrs sleep, it's just in little piece's of time :lol:

fairly knackered today and heading on a stag weekend in 2hrs :gag: :pale:

it's great to know there's a good few of us still living the dream of family plus sports car :clap:

IT CAN BE DONE :dance:

it's great to know there's a good few of us still living the dream of family plus sports car :clap:

IT CAN BE DONE :dance:

congrats man, time becomes precious all of a sudden when there's a wee one about, and you only get scant opportunity to work on the motor, but i'm definitely not for selling :D