Sign in to follow this  
8vtornado

spoiler not working

i have used the search for an hour now and cant find anything, which i am very surprised about.

My spoiler has stopped working, it is neither up nor down. (brings back childhood) i cannot find the wiring diagram for it in the bentley manual. it doesnt work on the button either.

so is there a definitive answer to this or does anyone have a wiring diagram so i can get started with the multimeter? thanks

Does your sunroof work? ... I know its stating the obvious, but check your fuse ... think these two are on the same fuse ...

snap :wave:

wiring diagram is number 43 on the wiring diagrams for a yaer 90

number 73 for years 91 and 92

and 135 for yaer 93

i would suggest fuse first as well though.

and if all else fails i have spoiler switches available and a complete rear door with working spoiler/wiper/glass if you need them. ( blatent plug to try to get some more gear shifted :lol: )

lol thanks for the replies, but i also couldnt find which fuse it was!!! at least its a start with knowing the sunroof is on the same fuse. i dunno if the sunroof is affected as the cable on thats been broken for a while now too! having 2 corrados is no good, one gets all the attention :(

its a 15amp fuse only a couple in the fuse box i think i just took one out of the interior lights and it worked