Sign in to follow this  
C. Will Corrado G60 2

Does a Corrado bonnet fit inside a Corrado boot?

drive from London to Birmingham, swap bonnets, bend old one in half and take it to nearest tip :shrug:

Is it illegal to drive without a bonnet?

Drive it there without one, fit ..... hey presto.

sadly it probably is..

when i crunched the front of mine and was driving around with gaffer-taped broken headlights :wink: the police that pulled me over were very concerned that in case i mowed down a pedestrian, their fatal internal injuries would be a lot worse as a result of me not having smooth headlight glass to ram them with and that they might sustain nasty cuts before still dying anyway.. :hitler: :ignore:

it dose not matter man just go on and enjoy your ride with corrado this is a nice car man

thanks

Is it illegal to drive without a bonnet?

Drive it there without one, fit ..... hey presto.

He He good post mr jailer :lol:

You can drive without a bonnet...

Nowhere in the legislation says you can't. Drive there with your bonnet off, fit new one, job done.

Um... I'm 100% certain it's illegal to drive without a bonnet. It's illegal to have engine components exposed / unprotected. Was watching an episode of 'Road Wars' on Sky a while back and they'd pulled some lads over from Oxford Edition who'd modified a Polo one afternoon for a bit of fun and had basically ripped the roof off, removed the bonnet, and graffitied it. The police were pretty good natured about it but specifically remember them pulling them up about the missing bonnet.

Um... I'm 100% certain it's illegal to drive without a bonnet. It's illegal to have engine components exposed / unprotected. Was watching an episode of 'Road Wars' on Sky a while back and they'd pulled some lads over from Oxford Edition who'd modified a Polo one afternoon for a bit of fun and had basically ripped the roof off, removed the bonnet, and graffitied it. The police were pretty good natured about it but specifically remember them pulling them up about the missing bonnet.

I've had many friends do it, get masses of attention from the Police, but there was nothing they could physically ticket/charge them with as they were clued up on what exactly was legal and what wasn't. One of my mates did it for 2 months and got pulled nearly daily but they couldn't do anything.

Take it how you will. :camp:

Shame you didnt sort this out two or so week ago,

I was up the M1 Jct 15 ish, could have helped you out..

Sods law..

I don't like the idea of driving without a bonnet, plus I'd prefer not to get more attention than I already do. I like the think though. :D :D

Looks like I need a van.

http://www.easyvan.com

Vauxhall combo van £32 for 24hours.

or

http://www.sixt.co.uk

VW caddy or Ford Transit a bit cheaper at £29.94

Hope that helps...

Cheers,

Nick (Padman)