raddo_tom

Onboard mini cameras. Cheap and awesome!

How long until one of these camera's catch something weird or wonderful? Imagine one being used in evidence for a crash? :ignore:

Got my pair today, weather is pants so no test today but if drys up tomorrow I need to take the 16vG60 out for a few more miles at some point.

waiting for mine to arrive :D

gonna put them in one of my banger cars next time i race and go on a rampage, that'll give you some cool footage and give them a good test :D

Could have sworn I ordered one of these a fortnight ago!

Alas, turns out I didn't! Time for me to actually spend some money.

I'm proper gutted,Spread the word got the guy some sales no commission or owt! and i've not even got mine yet! I ordered it before i did the post on here :censored:

I'm proper gutted,Spread the word got the guy some sales no commission or owt! and i've not even got mine yet! I ordered it before i did the post on here :censored:

Bloody hell get on the case if it doesnt turn up soon mate seems like a reasonable bloke

mine just turned up... can't believe the quality for the price... Excellent... gonna have some fun with this thing! 8)

Mine came today and just happened to have an old 128MB MicroSD card in my drawer at work to try it. Works brilliantly, if a little confusing at first. Managed to set the date and time OK too!

mine just turned up... can't believe the quality for the price... Excellent... gonna have some fun with this thing! 8)

There was some interesting suggestions when I had it in at work the other day :lol: