C5 OEM

C5 oem .....great white hope

Mmmm, not sure they suit the Corrado, more of a Mk2 wheel. The other are better Id say.

Think they look spot on for the corrado..gonna take alot of time to get to fit right but there going in the loft for now and look at them winter time..think i`ll need 20mm just to clear the brakes but then that`ll force the wheel outwards... so maybe half inch dishes..???

will have to see as i go...

or even put them on the mk2..!!!!

At least there different, never seen another Corrado with these. Id be tempted to keep the dish a brushed finish and get the centres a very subtle light grey colour.

this is lookin great mate looks like your really gettin stuck in and gettin things done and its payin of

look forward to future progress :)

this is lookin great mate looks like your really gettin stuck in and gettin things done and its payin of

look forward to future progress :)

cheers mate..

Cleaned the rest of the sound proofing glue off today, gave it a quick polish and fitted the new stuff... nice transformation..

mumspictures227.jpg

Cleaned the rest of the sound proofing glue off today, gave it a quick polish and fitted the new stuff... nice transformation..

mumspictures227.jpg

How much was the new stuff fella??

£93 + vat... got it from vw in hyde for £88 all in.. only 4 left in the country.

£93 + vat... got it from vw in hyde for £88 all in.. only 4 left in the country.

Looks great cheers for prices

couple of morning pics and new mats fitted in... MIVW then selling up, can`t be arsed with cars anymore.

DSCF6525.jpg

DSCF6523.jpg

DSCF6522.jpg

DSCF6512.jpg

Lovely car, I know the feeling. Many a time Im just like why the hell do I bother. You always come back to it though. Would be a shame to let it go after your hard work but there is a young lad looking for one up in my area so I'll be keeping an eye on the classifieds.

what does that last comment mean ,excuse my ignorance :cuckoo:

mivw is a show in amsterdam i`m driving across in the corrado in 3 weeks...

It's not an easy job trying to keep a Corrado in tip top shape. It takes a lot of dedication, patience and money. For what its worth, I think you've done a cracking job on that car so far. If you do decide to sell up you should get more than you paid for it anyway. Good luck with it...

Well developments on the car front..!! my mk2 has sold and is going tonight so one thing off my mind and also sold the bbs rf`s as they need far too much work and money to make them fit the corrado.

Had the car in the garage this week for the tracking,rear abs sensor and free the rear brake caliper.

All now working spot on so happy with that. Got new gear knob and door pins.

Have managed to secure a deal for some very nice and special wheels which should be on the car for september..in the mean time i`ll be slowly sorting out every fault i can and trying to make the car as perfect as i can..

I actually enjoy driving it now..!!

Well 500 miles round trip to amsterdam for the MIVW show... car did great apart from the wipers packing in on the way to hull then it continued to rain once there. Luckily my front screen was that polished the rain beaded off..!!! my car was lost there as it was far to stock and original...roll on the new wheels..!!!

These rx2`s will be for sale asap...

Lisashennightbagscan019-1.jpg

Lisashennightbagscan009-1.jpg

Lisashennightbagscan008-1.jpg

Lisashennightbagscan006-1.jpg

Lisashennightbagscan004-1.jpg

Lisashennightbagscan064.jpg

Lisashennightbagscan059.jpg

Back home and quick clean down...

Lisashennightbagscan017-2.jpg

Lisashennightbagscan015-1.jpg

Lisashennightbagscan020-2.jpg

i personally cant see why you would want to sell that...... :confused4:

well after selling the mk2 and now having more time on the corrado i think its staying for a while, plus with the addition of some new wheels and hopefully a new reg it should keep me going for a while..