C5 OEM

C5 oem .....great white hope

Nice work as always Andy, not really feeling the wheels this time, but top job! :)

Well to be fair they aren't going to compete with those RS or even the CH, but I still think they look really good, excellent result at a bargain price.

Well to be fair they aren't going to compete with those RS or even the CH, but I still think they look really good, excellent result at a bargain price.

Best fitted wheel i`ve had on the corrado to be honest and love them.....too much money in the rs`s... old skool period borbets ftw

Looking superb there. The paintwork is floorless close up.

thanks mate....

Yep really looked superb today mate and the wheels are definately my choice too should i ever fit bigger wheels! Just a timeless classic to me and suit the Corrado perfectly. :)

I do like those wheels, although I can't help thinking they might look slightly better in 16" rather than 17", in my opinion. It just looks like the tyres are slightly too low a profile...but that's just what I think!

Definitely an awesome choice though, nice and simple and they really suit the shape of the Corrado :D

Saw the car today at the show and shine and I have to say, looked fantastic. This thread and images honestly don't do it justice, looks great in the flesh along with OSV

cheers guys, nice to know my hard work is paying off... really enjoyed the drive down as well, knackered though..

Thought i`d crack on with the engine bay, its no where near how i`d want it but i did make some good progress today especially around the gearbox area that was completely black.

DSCF0468.jpg

DSCF0466.jpg

DSCF0459.jpg

Thought i`d crack on with the engine bay, its no where near how i`d want it but i did make some good progress today especially around the gearbox area that was completely black.

Looks great!! 8) Please do mine for me?

Bloody hell!!!

What did you do to those parts to turn them around, paint or polish?

Car really does look amazing, will you be at MIVW this year?

Would be good to see the car again and maybe have a chat this time!

Bloody hell!!!

What did you do to those parts to turn them around, paint or polish?

Car really does look amazing, will you be at MIVW this year?

Would be good to see the car again and maybe have a chat this time!

scotch`d them and then polished to remove the scratch marks..no euro shows this year..no money..!!

the new exhaust,,,my car already has a custom made stainless but i prefer the tailpipe on the jetex and they have good reviews...so mine will be for sale at an amazing price..!!!l;-)

DSCF0475.jpg

DSCF0476.jpg

Ah good stuff Andy, was thinking of going Jetex too so be interested to see how you get on... :)