Sign in to follow this  
MK1Campaign

No longer available

I was talking to someone at TPS today and all the drivers side lower mouldings are no longer available. Roof trims can be ordered but he said something about them going to backorder.

Rear number plate surround no longer available.

Is there anywhere else you can buy these?

oh ok :)

someone was selling 2 numberplate surrounds the other day, dont know if they've gone yet..

I got roof strips last week from VW, just took 2 days to arrive. Alos got new number plate surround few months back, but did recall the parts guy saying there were only a few left in UK, otherwise need ordered in form germany.

:lol: Im currently doing a full nut & bolt resto on a mk1 golf gti Ive heard the term "No longer available" more times than I care to remember :brickwall: ,

I hate new cars though! They have no soul & feel, well rather "soggy" for want of a better word, theres nothing quite like hitting the b roads in the rado though to make ownership worthwhile :clap:

Has been the subject of much discussion on the forum in recent weeks... we need to find out off VW exactly what we need to do to get certain parts back into production again!