Sign in to follow this  
mic_VR

TT Comps weight

as per title, does anyone know how much Audi TT comps weigh, or could someone weigh one for me (ideally with tyre)?

Cheers guys, Legends!

Hmm, that's not too bad really is it... think my speedies weighed in at about 15kg each with tyres.

Need something to fit over my AP 4pots and I can't afford new wheels at the mo. Have you got a set John?

i do yes! they're pretty tatty and i'm trying to decide whether to refurb them but if you just need wheels to get you by you could have/borrow them? they'd need tyres though..

i do yes! they're pretty tatty and i'm trying to decide whether to refurb them but if you just need wheels to get you buy you could have/borrow them? they'd need tyres though..

Might well take you up on that. Not bothered about tatty or not as they'll be black by the time I'm done with them!

Just need to be cheap enough that I can justify putting the AP's on straight away when I get them. PM me if you do decide to sell, I won't be getting the new brakes for a week or so yet.

ok, well i'm fairly open minded! i'm just trying to wear the tyres out on tracks at the moment so when they're dead you could have them :)

I did a trial fit of one of my TT Comps over a spare hub with the Brembo caliper and 323mm disc fitted to test and there was plenty of room behind the wheel spokes.

There's a few pics of it in my build thread if you wanted a look.

Need something to fit over my AP 4pots

AP Racing 4pots??? Since when, you devious bugger... :o

I did a trial fit of one of my TT Comps over a spare hub with the Brembo caliper and 323mm disc fitted to test and there was plenty of room behind the wheel spokes.

Just had a look, very complete thread you've got their. Loads of useful pics, and I think those wheels will be fine over the AP's, loads of room! :clap:

Cheers for the help gentlemen :notworthy:

Wouldn't be so devious if I could get you on the phone! :wink:

Wouldn't be so devious if I could get you on the phone! :wink:[/quote:1tx4fx3e]

Ok, there is that :lol: I did try to call you back t'other day, but I guess you were driving...

Wouldn't be so devious if I could get you on the phone! :wink:

Ok, there is that :lol: I did try to call you back t'other day, but I guess you were driving...

Haha! Well I'll try again tonight, don't want you to get caught out by anymore of my secrets! :lol:

Just had a look, very complete thread you've got their. Loads of useful pics, and I think those wheels will be fine over the AP's, loads of room! :clap:

Cheers for the help gentlemen :notworthy:

Thanks for your response, appreciate that :-)