Sign in to follow this  
SIMONG

changed my rear lights.

got my rear lights this week so thought i would put them on.

the mrs was in the bath and the boy was alseep. so it was either a bit of xbox or change the lights went for the lights!

may sound a bit sad but when i took the old ones off i cleaned, t-cut and waxed the light recess before i put the news in. the rest of the car could to with this to but not to worry.

what you think?

old ones

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfrado rear lights 001.jpg[/attachment:3os3ldlb]

new ones

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfrado rear lights 003.jpg[/attachment:3os3ldlb]

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfrado rear lights 002.jpg[/attachment:3os3ldlb]

rado rear lights 004.jpg[/attachment:3os3ldlb]

Nice one fella ! does look alot better on the dark car , i wonder what they would look like on my white rrado ? how does the light shine through ???

cheers im happy with them.

was wontin to get some and spray them black on top. but these came up on here and got them for a decent price.

and yeah i think the grey goes with the green pretty well

Nice one fella ! does look alot better on the dark car , i wonder what they would look like on my white rrado ? how does the light shine through ???

when i put my foot on the brakes for example, the brake light switch is put to work this then makes a circuit and the bulb comes on amitting light which comes from the bulb through the lense. :D

but on a more serious note im not sure as i pressed the predels and flicked the switches whilst the girlfriend check it for me. now im think was this wise? so not sure what there like whislt in use.