Sign in to follow this  
t4slc

supra~!

i am looking around to import a supra into canada. so i am wondering if any could point me to a site around uk where they sell them (adds)

cheers,

We have about 2 Canadian members... so I think you'd be better off spending some time on Google!

Ah - I misread the original post!

Yeah - the sites that swiftkid linked are the main places I'd be looking for used cars!

:confused4: :confused4:

You want to import a LHD supra from the UK?

I don't think there will be many....

who ever said i want it to me RHD? :)

hence why i drive a corrado....

corrados can be both Left and right hand drive can't they? :confused4:

So it's not just me confused by that last statement then!

Well if you want a LHD Supra then ebay.de, ebay.fr etc....all you'll get on our sites is RHD.

get onto someone who actually imports the cars into the UK, keighly imports being one of them unless you want one thats been here a while, at least if you get one from an importer everything like shocks and tyres will already be shafted and wont be on decent stuff to get paggared for the loooong ferry ride! lol

Yeah I am also confused. To clarify for the OP, if you want a RHD supra get a RHD from Japan it is the cheapest and you get the cleanest cars. Getting a LHD supra is alot harder and you would have to look at getting one from the United States or Europe. ... Anyways back to Corrados, why is it that in Japan German cars are LHD? My Corrado was imported from Japan and is LHD, I have always wondered why Japan didn't get the RHD version.

too clarify, corrado you dont see much no where near the number off today mass produced cars thus they are rare sooo importing RHD is a little more exotic then LHD.

Friend of mine has RHD skyline imported from uk, and everyone goes what da :D

got it?

too clarify, corrado you dont see much no where near the number off today mass produced cars thus they are rare sooo importing RHD is a little more exotic then LHD.

Friend of mine has RHD skyline imported from uk, and everyone goes what da :D

got it?

Yup. But your mate's Skyline would have come from Japan originally as they only sold about 10 over here offically.

Why not import a RHD Corrado and be supercool? 8)

Yeah I am also confused. To clarify for the OP, if you want a RHD supra get a RHD from Japan it is the cheapest and you get the cleanest cars. Getting a LHD supra is alot harder and you would have to look at getting one from the United States or Europe. ... Anyways back to Corrados, why is it that in Japan German cars are LHD? My Corrado was imported from Japan and is LHD, I have always wondered why Japan didn't get the RHD version.

Apparently in Japan after the war, most of the nice cars were either american or european, so were LHD. It is something of a status symbol to have a LHD car in Japan. May also be something to do with import taxes as well, showing you can afford it etc.