Sign in to follow this  
Philuk

Get Your Rack Out!

anyone who has a roof rack on there C fancy saying where they mount it on the front. did you put it where the 2 little blebs are or where its straight.. mine seemed fairly solid at the weekend but just wanted to make sure really that it was where its supposed to be!

here was how it looked with my rack on :p

4555565779_6376e51356.jpg

rest of the pics are here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/philuk56 still got a few more to upload.. anyone else with flickr feel free to add me!

im sorry but roof racks just look gash :ignore: :)

i know theres probley a good reason for it like to much stuff to fit it all in the car but just take less stuff :lol:

as for your question soz mate carnt help you

in all fairness tho! that one is covered in smartie vinyl with illuminous barends lol. its not on there for looks really as you said :p

Car looks sweet! I want your wheels, although im glad that roof rack is for purpose and not looks!

You got any pics of my car? Was up and down the strip on saturday, mine was the one with black 5 spoke wheels.

i was only playin to be fair it doesnt look that bad the rest of your car makes up for it, lookin as good as it does

its when people get beer kegs and start putting gay stickers all over the car and skulls and chains it bakes me sooooo bad

i hate trinket cars, they think it rat look :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (rat look hot rods look good from the 60s might even be early)

its shat look :brickwall:

sorry im spammin your thread :D

haha its ok mate. i didnt take it persoanlly in any way! i thought i had got a pic of your car butttttttt it looks like i got another pic of a red vr that was queing and not you... im sure i saw yours on the camera somewhere tho! lol

Ahh that wasn't a VR! was a valver that at first glance appeared to be kitted up for some good times (headlight out, black/carbon bonnet) but apparently was running a couple of seconds slower than me!

Got a pic of mine in my members thread, i ran a 15.6 at 91mph which i was pretty dam chuffed about. My mate said my starts were pretty poor (no wheel spin but not a particularly fast start) as well so more to come with a bit of tuning and experience!

i saw the thread title and was wondering if you were asking the girls/ladys/women off this forum to get there racks out :lol: , sounded ok until i thought that Toad might join in :pukeright:

Well... Thinking about it.. If the gils/ladies/women so wish.. Then they may... Might make it interesting!