Sign in to follow this  
robrado974

windscreen fitted what a joke

as some you may know i had the vr fully resprayed a few weeks ago , new windscreen was fitted as it broke will they were taking it out. a well known company came out to fit new one and seals. heres what they did.....

car-1.jpg

nice job mate well done wtf is going on there? dont tell me he thought that was ok to walk away from! a piece of flexi trim that looks like it belongs on a lada :mad2: .they came out today [i left them the keys because i was at work], got home still the same, when i rung up ,they said ''oh the fitter could not do it as he had the wrong trim again! i told them which type it was aswell the four piece set. they have now ordred this ....third time lucky?

:eek: not good. hopefully they will get it sorted properly. If not, strangle them with the pieces of trim you have!

i was chatting to one the other week - he hates doing rados due to all the bits that vw have fitted/glued to etc

when i told him i was thinking of swapping mine out he asked me not to ring him and it was a cheaper option to smash it and claim than getting him to do it :lol: