Sign in to follow this  
A5 VRX

Anyone know this Corrado?

Might be looking at a VR this weekend, reg number K838 KNW, anyone know this car or anything about it? Ex/current forum motor?

Thanks

Adam

Might be looking at a VR this weekend, reg number K838 KNW, anyone know this car or anything about it? Ex/current forum motor?

Thanks

Adam

Adam, ya keep coming back mate, good luck with the search.

Dave

Well started with the blue one that i sold Tom so i could do my bike test, did that and bought an R6. Saved up enough and bought a tuned mk2 which unfortunatly got written off, then bought this black VR which broke and i cant afford to fix it so sold off all my stuff and the cars just so i can afford one that works! Keep looking at other cars but they dont do anything for me at all!

I'd say keep saving until you can get the newest one you can afford, K is one of the earliest VR's, same as mine and unless its in exceptional condition, I'd look for something newer, plenty about and its a buyers market :wink:

I was wondering about early/late Corrado's, is there any real differences between them or just age and coilpack?

Mine is a 1993 on a K.

It has had a replacement engine at some point in it's life, but it is a coilpack model. Everything as far as I can make out is late (interior, lights etc) but strangely it appears that the front bumper is early? (lines curving up at the back of the front bumper just before the arch)

It drives beautifully, has a few things needing doing at the moment (wishbones, rear beam bushes), but I'd say it is no different to my late VR6 previously owned. The only thing i was specific about was a coilpack model, I didn't want a distributored VR6 at all.

Jim

Jimmy, just waiting for your parcel to get picked up mate, did the next day thing but had to send it to number 36 as there was no 35 on the address' listed?

AJ

Jimmy, just waiting for your parcel to get picked up mate, did the next day thing but had to send it to number 36 as there was no 35 on the address' listed?

AJ

Thanks mate, I'm not actually sure where 36 is, we have 37 and 33 either side of us. Any chance you could tell the courier it's 35?

It's a new build and a bit frustrating that it doesn't exist, we moved across from 35A and even though that house has been there for 30 years now it's still not on the database, so we're used to it.

35A would be ideal if that exists if not 33 or 37, if you can't tell the courier there is a 35!

Cheers