Sign in to follow this  
Samaj

Rado pics with Stock Bora or Beetle 16" steel wheels?

Does any one have Corrado pics with the OE 16" Steel wheels from the Bora or Beetle. The specs are 16"x6.5".

Thanks

Got some in my members thread but I'm on the iPhone so you'll need to hunt for them.

Came across this one.........are these the same Bora or Beetle ones? They look more like 15"

1045.jpg

Here you go, stock Beetle 16' steelies with 195/45/16 tyres

DSC00163.jpg

DSC00167.jpg

DSC00169.jpg

Hope this helps.

no spacers and my car is running 288's so yeah they fit fine. Personally I thought they were a bit thin, they're only 6.5J so do narrow the track a little and give a bit too much tuck for my liking...

DSC00168.jpg

Hopefully this will help with what I mean. I thought they looked great but I'd probably go for 20mm hubcentrics all round, still wouldn't rub I think.

This is just perfect guys.... thanks for the pics..!!!

:clap:

-What do u mean by 'running 288..???'

-Hubcentric H&R 20mm spacers will fit absolutely fine?

-Since they are only 6.5" wide. What tires would u recommend to get the slight fat tire look as shown below on the Scricco? To give an illusion of a wider rim. :D

108.jpg

no spacers and my car is running 288's so yeah they fit fine. Personally I thought they were a bit thin, they're only 6.5J so do narrow the track a little and give a bit too much tuck for my liking...

DSC00168.jpg

Hopefully this will help with what I mean. I thought they looked great but I'd probably go for 20mm hubcentrics all round, still wouldn't rub I think.

Those those tyre on the scirocco are semi slicks so will have a harder more pronounced side wall to cope with the extra stresses involved in the extra grip. If you want that look you'll need somethIng like a 205/40 tyre on a 6.5J wheel, but not sure how that would affect your rolling radius which you really want to keep as close to standard as possible

Thanks for that..!

When u say 6.5J wheel u are refeering to 6.5 as the width of the rim right?

BTW What would be the VW part number for these wheels? Need to check they from my local delear.

Got this no. from some other forum VW269723 but was told that is incorrect.

Thansk!

How will the rolling radius change if the 45 profile is constant between a 195 & a 205 width tire? :scratch:

BTW What size tires are these..?

189-2.jpg