Sign in to follow this  
Rams

Long time no speak!!

Hi all

For those who know me... I used to spend all my time at work on this forum! I have just had the corrado serviced and had all round goodridge hoses fitted, new pads all round, new sump gasket and taken out the cat and centre box and fitted soming straight through and had to add a new centre box to quiet the exhaust down. It sounds a lot more aggressive now and hoax more people into playing! I believe there is a anual meet up soon... perhaps someone will be kind enough to inform me when this is on?

The car will be going very soon, I am not fully decided as the car is running really well and its looking better all the time. My engine bay is almost complete with polished alloy case covering the full length og the block and a polished manifold.

Anyway, hope to carch up with you guys soon and looking forward to seeing your C'sss I have been out of action for a while!

Adios amegos

You had a few people concerned as you went from regular posting to zero rather quickly.

Nice to see you back again!

Hello Stranger.. any new pics of the motor? rember seeing yours sitting very low at CCGB... 8)