Sign in to follow this  
VR6-slc storm

exhaust flames

You should have suggested that they could use there time to catch criminals rather than looking for imaginary car parts.... but that would be stupid!

go the whole hog, have some flames airbrushed on the bonnet, and get some neon under lights, and those blue lights on your washer jets?

God i hate them lights on washer jets they really wind me up :x :p !! ya right mate what a bunch of tw*ts!! :mad:

my 2p

My VR6 does make a nice poppin noise when engine braking after a hard charge.. unfortunately none of my mates seem 2 b able to get close enough to check if there's flames too :lol:

Come on guys - you telling me that if your PC started spitting flames you wouldn't get it looked at???

No - cos it would look cool :roll:

go the whole hog, have some flames airbrushed on the bonnet, and get some neon under lights, and those blue lights on your washer jets?

God i hate them lights on washer jets they really wind me up :x :p !! ya right mate what a bunch of tw*ts!! :mad:

my 2p

lol, Those washer jet lights are evil.

My pc chucked out flames once coz it was over tuned........was so quick the motherboard couldnt handle the amount of ported ram i had....... :p

shame it was in the bin 10 mins later............. :roll:

remember me father attempting to build a PC once, just putting the plug in the socket caused the PC internals to recreate Hiroshama! Needless to say, that when in the bin..... did have some nice flames tho!