Sign in to follow this  
SIMONG

where to buy tyres?

i need some new rubber for the G and was wondering if any one can recomend anywhere to get some from??

im hoping to get some 205 40 16's to put on the d90's for the fronts

not sure just to put some sh##ers on as going to santa pod in july. then put some gud uns on after. or just bang some decent ones on now.

anyway any places to get some from.

cheers Si.

a couple of runs up a drag strip isnt going to do any tyres any harm - just get the ones you really want now, hopefully the better you get the better grip they'll have anyway..

you're better off deciding what you want or at least a shortlist, as different places will have a different selection. once you've narrowed it down you can see whats cheaper (and there are plenty of places already mentioned by people on here too..)

yeah but due to the size there a bit harder to find.

at the mo its got avon zz3 and they seem to be ok.

found some toyo's on black circle for just short of £77, i can get some maxxis from work think they were £41 but dont think i wanna get poorer quality ones

the thing with pod is there's a new type of 1/4 mile there doing which is basically a roundabout you go round 4 times and i think that may wreck the tyrs abit if i do that

As above- Camskill. Recently, I've found them to be the cheapest (better than BlackCircles, E-tyres etc).

cheers for the input guys, camskill appears to be the cheapest at the mo.

think toyo px4 is gonna be the way foward

camskill - £117

mytyres - £128

blackcircles - £136

these sites are offering "price beater!!!" so gonna give 'em a tinkle tomoz and see what i can get off them.

cheers again, Si.

cheaper than all the above and free delivery on 4 tyres or more

http://www.rarerims.co.uk/tyres_sub2.as ... &intPage=1

Also they sell my fav tyre, the TOYO/R888 although i think that might be a little bit extreme for the road in the uk.... It'll make your drag racing go alot smother though :D

this site apprantly didnt do 205 40 16.

but those R888 looked a bit rude! :D

camskills took 3 weeks to send me tyres, mytyres were here in 5 days, mate had the same issue with camskills

cheaper than all the above and free delivery on 4 tyres or more

http://www.rarerims.co.uk/tyres_sub2.as ... &intPage=1

Also they sell my fav tyre, the TOYO/R888 although i think that might be a little bit extreme for the road in the uk.... It'll make your drag racing go alot smother though :D

this site apparently didnt do 205 40 16.

but those R888 looked a bit rude! :D

Just phoned them up and they were wanting £36 for the NANKANG/NS2 and they do sell the 205 by 40 on 16" (but they don't sell them on the website! :cuckoo: ) so I was Wrong... your better off with camskill

unless you really do want those Toyo r888's... or even these!

just ordered them from camskills. there only in cumbria, which is not far from me. any probs i could always nip up!

got my tyres today, ordered on weds nite so that was pretty quick. just need to get them fitted and then tracked!