Sign in to follow this  
wy906

BBS question (for a VR6)

I’ve always liked the G60 / BMW E30 M3 BBS alloys.

Did BBS ever make them in 5-stud?

Yes, BBS RS301, quite rare and expensive too :eek:

I see, thanks.

How much did you paid for yours if you don’t mind me asking? Were they brand new?

Also, do you know if they ever made them in 15-inch? Google didn’t help much.

Thanks!

Dont think u can buy em new anymore. A set of 15" Rs will cost u 1k up in nice condition with tyres. About 1.5k with sexy dishes and girth lol.

A set of 15" Rs will cost u 1k up in nice condition with tyres. About 1.5k with sexy dishes and girth lol.

How much?!? :(

Nevermind then...... for the £1k that I didn’t have I’d rather spend it on a set of KW V1. :D

get these re-drilled and your away, i'm not keen on the re-drilling of alloys but others have done it with no problem. the et20 maybe ok but you may need some arch work

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BBS-STYLE-5-SPLIT ... 3effc6c749

They're gorgeous but i dont think you can redrill em and if u can you'll need arch rolling with some 195/40 tyres. 205/40s would scrub i reckon. Oh and camber lol.

i did say you would not be able to just bolt them on, and you can re-drill these alloys as i have seen them on ed38 fitted to mk3 golfs before.

A set of 15" Rs will cost u 1k up in nice condition with tyres. About 1.5k with sexy dishes and girth lol.

How much?!? :(

Nevermind then...... for the £1k that I didn’t have I’d rather spend it on a set of KW V1. :D

Yep, sort the handling before the wheels :D

Get the V2 if you can stretch to it, a much better coilover, imo.....

i did say you would not be able to just bolt them on, and you can re-drill these alloys as i have seen them on ed38 fitted to mk3 golfs before.

I know u did...

Even once redrilled due to the vr's widetrack he'll need to run 195/40s like i said which'll end up giving some stretch which alot of the guys on this forum dont want. And i dont care what anyone says, rolling arches without paint isn't really viable unless ur super lucky. At that point everything gets really expensive and he might aswell go and buy some rs' for 1k which is what he actually wants.

style 5s on a rado.. i really doubt wy906 is looking to run that much poke/stance. Oh and ive head redrills can be a bit iffy depending on what pcd you from and to... in this case the wheels aparently fell apart quite literally.

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m75/ ... dom/a6.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m75/ ... dom/a9.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m75/ ... dom/a7.jpg

style 5s on a rado.. i really doubt wy906 is looking to run that much poke/stance.

I've just bought a set of BBS Solitude :grin: I keep spending money that I haven't got! I must be :cuckoo: :tongue: :lol:

Thanks everyone!

style 5s on a rado.. i really doubt wy906 is looking to run that much poke/stance.

I've just bought a set of BBS Solitude :grin: I keep spending money that I haven't got! I must be :cuckoo: :tongue: :lol:

Thanks everyone!

Its a habbit that all corrado owners have. :lol: