Sign in to follow this  
holeinmk1

I want all red rear lights!

Hi, i dug out an old april 2007 copy of performance VW tonight which has a beautiful satin silver vr6 in it which has all red rears, the more i look(which i just can't seem to stop myself... :norty: )the more i want, any ideas where i can get a set from, or does anyone have them fitted and where did you get them, cos i want 'em!

Cheers, Tom

I've got all reds on mine, looks pretty sweet, confuses some people when you pop it in reverse though, but heyho! :p

Might be looking at getting a set of standards for mine though,

Mine are ghetto all reds though, just been done with tint spray and laquer from what I can gather,

I've got all reds on mine, looks pretty sweet, confuses some people when you pop it in reverse though, but heyho! :p

Mine are ghetto all reds though, just been done with tint spray and laquer from what I can gather,

they all are though - as far as I know, no manufacturer has ever produced all red rears, so any you find will either be standard or crystals that have been spray tinted....

they all are though - as far as I know, no manufacturer has ever produced all red rears, so any you find will either be standard or crystals that have been spray tinted....

Correct, there have never been any manufactured all red rears. All have been done using tint and laquer. "Savage" tint is the one to go for, and clear laquer from Halfords etc...

Theres a good guide in the wiki.

Think this has been done to death in other threads already.