Sign in to follow this  
A5 VRX

Factory Recaro's

Was just wondering if the leather Recaro's that came in the Corrado were all electric and heated or did some just come as a 'standard' seat or a mix of both?

Adam

See I think differently - I think that all the leathers were heated and electric but the cloths didn't have heat.

Ahh ok, well i have electric and heated Recaro leather, take it thats what you have then aswell?

Adam

See I think differently - I think that all the leathers were heated and electric but the cloths didn't have heat.

Yeah agree with that

And yes I have heat on the leather

Matt

Nope, early leather Recaros weren't heated. Prodigalson's G60 has factory fitted Recaros and they're not heated.

That's the combo I have as well.

Bear in mind that there are bound to be anomalies OR some have fitted non-C Recaros which leads people to think that there are other possibilities.

Or the case is that when ever someone ordered leather the heated option was not much more so most got that as well.

Or the case is that when ever someone ordered leather the heated option was not much more so most got that as well.

I need to find my brochure, but Im pretty sure it was £2500 :nuts: for leather electric heated Recaros

I need to find my brochure, but Im pretty sure it was £2500 :nuts: for leather electric heated Recaros

Bloody hell, I sold mine for £650.

having had 5 sets of factory recaros gone through my hands, only one set was heated and electrically adjustable, the other four sets were not heated. So i would say it must have been even more for them to be heated from the factory.

having had 5 sets of factory recaros gone through my hands, only one set was heated and electrically adjustable, the other four sets were not heated. So i would say it must have been even more for them to be heated from the factory.

Definitely all Corrado Rec's though? They usually carry a sticker but I imagine a lot of them come off over the years.

were they all corrado recaros??

yeh all corrado recaro's, 2 sets of black leather, 1 set of grey leather, one set of beige leather and one set of cloth, also had some rover recaros and some ford recaros, and also some recaro A8's.

I've had two sets of leather recaros from a eddo both fully electric both heated....

My cousins golf has cloth recaros electric on height but that's it no electric tilt or heat....

Finny thing is my mates edition blue g60 has the same cloth recaros too???

Maybe it's a golf thing?

Yeah golf mk2 recaros only had electric height adjustment and no heated option. The only heated seats in a golf were the standard gti or non gti seats!