Sign in to follow this  
joshyp

Alloys "what to do?"

ordered a set of team dynamic pro-race 1.2's the black ones with yellow rim for my nugget corrado! they where meant to be last set ever made (rimstyle) cocked up now it will take 3 weeks to make new set! do i wait or get different set.

any ideas????

Team Dynamics are hopeless, but they make a good product. Still, they're not an Italian wheel maker, so don't stop production for a month every year.

I'd wait personally. Unless of course you've got your eye on something else already :norty:

Sorry, not feeling the Dotz! Can't go wrong with the Team Dynamics, they're a popular wheel on here, so not hard to shift if you change your mind :lol:

Nice and strong and light to go with it!

dotz was bad idea! what about lenso bsx? i did have 17" tsw's but was thinking of going back to standard 15" now euro style is all the rage. i have sports shocks and springs so would sit well low. but would it look good on a c..

so its team dynamic black 16" or lenso bsx 15" final two choices, need to order soon corrado looks sad on axel stand and i have allready paid.. £££

i'd get which ever Team Dynamics wheels come first. if you cant get the striped ones you could always put your own tape on the black ones!