Sign in to follow this  
soopercat

Wiring Diagram for fusebox on a 91 G60

Hi Guys, i need some help!

I need a wiring diagram for the fuse box on my Corrado G60 1991.

I seem to be have electrical problems where my rev counter and speedo keep bouncing but when i turn the lights on it works fine?

also, brake light keeps popping on and off like a loose connection and wipers, fogs & demister are intermittent as well.

these all started nearly at the same time.

i am looking for a disconnection on an earth or maybe a cut power cable.

the wipers, demisters and fog lights all seem to be on the same backplate on the fusebox and if i run a jumper from a good power source they all work again. but from the fuse box onwards they are independently wired.

What i want to do is dismantle the fusebox, take it apart, if broken then fix and refit everything back.

any guidance would greatly appreciated. As i am well confused.

Gary

Thank you eugopnosaj, appreciate that.

I did find those 2 online but wasnt sure if they were the ones i wanted.

Any thoughts on what or where my problem is?

Well the brake light is a little socket connection that attaches to the pedal up underneath the steering cowling, so its possible that you keep knocking it when you push the brake.

Its not that easy to help without seeing it but i will try, does it happen if you drive over bumps? I doubt its a ground issue otherwise it would probably stop altogether or blow a fuse.

The demister and fogs are one socket as are the wipers so its a bit strange that they're happening at the same time unless you have an issue with the fusebox itself, im pretty sure that there are multiple power points for the various connections on the fusebox and its possible one of those has come loose. it could also be a dodgy fuse itself, check to see if the 'suspect' connectors use the same fuse.

Hope that helps :)