Sign in to follow this  
jimmyvwjunkie

should i break or should i sell

ok so i bought G60 a couple of months back but im now going to be leaving for new zealand and im looking to sell it but dont think i will get the same amount as if i broke it as it is cat c right off :( . the engine is mint and is 210 bhp, has full grey leather interior ,borbet a 7.5 wide 4x16 alloys. full stainless milltek exhaust system.good condition kw coilovers. i have got loads of nice parts on the car... to much to mention. but was wondering what you all thought was best. really dont want to break it but need funds for nz

yeah it is her old motor mate. its all fixed with regards to the front wing and door. but rear qaurter needs done. i have a new rear qaurter also and car passed m.o.t. but im off in the next few weeks to nz and have not had the v.i.c inspection to say it is safe to be on the road. id rather someone offered the right money for the whole car as id hate to break it.

Why not just pick a price and chuck it up for sale then?

Why not just pick a price and chuck it up for sale then?

because i dunno if id fetch us much as breaking the corrado. due to the rear qauter not being done yet. :(

You say you will be off in a few weeks breaking the car you more than likely end up with many surplus parts that need selling very quickly or binning of you out of time which may leave you below the mark you were after in the first place. Just something to be careful with when breaking a car.

Worth a try selling as whole as put your price on and if no interest you have given it a go. You never know someone may just by it at asking price and you have saved all that time dismantling the car to prepare for going away.

just my 2p worth