Sign in to follow this  
holeinmk1

winter wheels

Ok, i'm probably thinking waaaaaay to far ahead here, but i'm thinking of getting a decent set of winter wheels for the C as i don't think my 17'' bbs with toyo proxes will be much cop over winter(Bury council don't like to buy roadsalt/fill in potholes :mad2: ). Does anyone else fit winter wheels to they're C? If so can someone recommend me a good all round winter tyre, i'm thinking a (god forbid) 15'' wheel would be good start and should'nt cost to much to buy. I would go for some g60 steels but they are'nt exactly cheap, so i would be tempted to go for the g60 alloy instead(weird how the steel is now worth than the alloy? :dorky: )

Anyway, Thanks for reading, i probably am thinking to far ahead here, but the car is in daily use so would be nice to now i've a gota decent wet/snow tyre beneath me!

Cheers Tom :D

lots of people run winters, alot of people just garage the car for the whole winter :camp: I might raise my coils in the winter to get some bigger tyres