Sign in to follow this  
skinnyman9000

Someone ran into the C yesterday and drove off

:censored:

I went to my mums office after work to say hello and such, parked my car at the side of the road and popped in. Came out an hour or so later to find someone had ran into it and buggered off. Drivers side rear arch is now nicely smashed in!!

Im more annoyed by the fact that they drove off than the result of it happening. The paintwork on the drivers side is fooked anyway, and even if he had of left details i wouldnt have gone through insurance as a spanking new rear arch would look daft next to the matt pink the rest of the car is rocking at the minute. I would have just left it, but the point is they just buggered off. From the white paint left behind im guessing white van man. I hope karma comes around and bites his balls off.

W@nker. Sorry to hear this mate, I know how you feel, someone did the same to my valver and it got written off and I lost 4 years of no claims :( Hope it gets sorted, you've not had the best of luck with that car.

bummer mate ,sadly its the way things are now, ive had it done to me before, i would honestly leave my contact no on windscreen if i hit someones car. me mum parked her motor in sainsburys and some complete imbo dented it from front to back it was a right 2 n 8 , they just drove off :mad2:

Unlucky mate, hope karma does kick some ass

I noticed a dent just behind my front wheel arch this morning and it can only be from one place, my work as I have to park in a F***ing car park with all the customers :bad-words: