Sign in to follow this  
8vMatt

So Pleased, Flew the MOT!

I'm so chuffed, kind of knew there wasn't anything major to worry about but you never know about the odd wear and tear items. Had a quick panic the day before changing blown bulbs and the horn stopped working recently, only to find it was the fuse :roll:

Had one advisory, long handbrake travel- Be sorted with the mk4 Golf calipers.

You hear the horror stories of Corrado ownership but I have to say I've been lucky with no major setbacks (so far!)

How have you guys been getting on at MOT time?

Nice feeling when they pass the MOT, congrats on that. Makes you fall in love with it all over again :luvlove:

as said on dog n bone mate ,nice one another year sorted. pleased for you . mines at the end of the month !

Mine is due shortly. I can hear and feel all sorts of terrible bumps, rattles and things, the brakes and steering feel not quite the usual and, well, there's imagination for you. I'll shove it in for it's usual pre MOT and start biting fingernails and checking the credit card balance. Still cheaper than a new car though as I say to she who must be obeyed.