Sign in to follow this  
Corrado_G60.irl

VW Corrado Magazine

Hello People

Well I'll get straight to the point. I been looking around all the shops I could possibly find within Dublin and even online here and there but I just can't find any VW Corrado Magazine. I found alot of golf once and we all know every newsagent has a jap one but do any of you know any Corrado one. I would like to subscribe to one.

Thank you,

Christian

As above, no magazine soley for the Corrado. Magazines such as GOlf+ and Performance VW will feature VAG cars so the odd corrado will appear in them. If you want to read up on Corrado builds then I would suggest looking through the members section on this site, some very nice examples in their and a lot of work has gone in to them.

Yeah i seen those mag but a i was wondering if a Corrado one exists.Would be nice to have one as I'm sure there are alot of people in US, UK, Ireland and Germany that would buy it or even an online mag that you can subscribe to.

I been reading a few of the topics in members section and there are a few with loads of work and already putting aside ideas. :D

Thank you

The Sprinter magazine comes out around 3 times a year, and is dedicated to the Corrado, as it's the Corrado Club of Great Britain magazine. Annual membership is only a tenner (the mag is included in the price ;) ). Get yourself over to the CCGB website for more details :)

The Sprinter magazine comes out around 3 times a year, and is dedicated to the Corrado, as it's the Corrado Club of Great Britain magazine. Annual membership is only a tenner (the mag is included in the price ;) ). Get yourself over to the CCGB website for more details :)

Yes, i checked them out yesterday and i was considering signing up actually. Well will have to do with what we got, untill someone will make one for us i guess..:D

good point - shame there isn't one - but the forum is just as good as any mag i reckon.

Leopardstown eh?? Mate of mine said he saw a tidy 1992 G60 round your way last week...yourself :shrug:

Nah not me, but I seen it too. I know another lad around firhouse with a blue g60, but don't know if he drives it much. I'm still waiting to get mine. Have to sell my e36 318i 1st