Sign in to follow this  
robrado974

car studio pics take a look

went to a studio the other week . the owner wanted car pics as he is branching out into the world of car brochures.the deal was he uses peeps cars ,i get a cd with pics on and two a3 photos for nothin .the studio was fantastic the blokes were cool the site is southweststudios.com and his name is ian if anyone wants some quality pics of their c . please ignore passenger side crosshair it came off when i was drivin there ! and i had no tools to fix it , he is usin photoshop to edit them out ,anywho heres a few they took

IMG_1273.jpg

IMG_1293.jpg

IMG_1272-Copy.jpg

IMG_1284.jpg

anyone in southwest who wants some pics ? i would recomend them i dont know the prices but they said they dont charge anywhere near as much as other people they know of .

Look awesome mate, wish I came along now. But saying that it wouldn't look anywhere near the standard of your fresh paint :notworthy:

they would have looked nice together mate , im sure yours would look sound even their cameras dont pick up the small marks n stuff , be nice to use that new wax that i got on yours you wont believe the difference .

be nice to use that new wax that i got on yours you wont believe the difference .

Cool, sounds like a great offer there mate!!! :norty:

Looks like you did a lot of preparation work for that shoot... very clean :notworthy: Nice to have pics like that to show the Grandchildren :) so how do they do that? Is it just a garage painted white with some carefully placed lights?

no worries bud will have to sort a saturday to give her a good shine up :) not that its not shiney now ! but this stuff is amazin .

Looks like you did a lot of preparation work for that shoot... very clean :notworthy: Nice to have pics like that to show the Grandchildren :) so how do they do that? Is it just a garage painted white with some carefully placed lights?

prepwork no! i had her repainted 4 months ago , all i had to do was wash n another coat of wax. its a proper studio white curved walls , all the lightin is on the scaffoldin above so they can slide n tilt them for whatever shot they want the place is huge .

Haha I knew you were going to say that. I've been looking for a decent DBP pic for ages to see if I liked it.

Thread delivers!

:lol: i replied to your question yesterday ? thats the thing bout pearlesent colours they look so different in different lights .

:lol: i replied to your question yesterday ? thats the thing bout pearlesent colours they look so different in different lights .

Yes I know, thankyou. But this picture shows it much more clearly because of the white background :)

The car looks great. You really lucked out with that offer I'd say.

As a suggestion to the studio though, the pictures would be improved a little if they diffused the overhead lights, as the light reflections on the upper surfaces of the car are quite harsh. If you compare these pictures with studio shots used in magazines you'll see what I mean.

Please don't take this as criticism, the pics are great. I just think removing the strong reflections would make them even better.

John