Sign in to follow this  
Leonard

Have I found my perfect 2nd car? Subaru content...

I can understand your point of view, the only thing i can say is i love my VR cos of the way it makes me feel when i sit in it, and drive it, it makes me feel special. You can talk as much as you want about engines and bhp IMO, but i buy cars for how they make me feel when i drive them, i drive the alfa and i feel special like the car was designed especially for me like they knew what i wanted. Thats how i look at cars, if you dont agree then your different to me and horses for courses and all that........... :D

No I totally agree with you mate!

However I already have a VR so I need a reliable car as a daily and practical to :grin:

I think I saw it on Subaru.net.

Richard burns old car like your pic, Subaru imported it for him for his daily car and was going fairly cheaply as I remember, some special import only touches on it but can't remember what. Go hunting for it.

I can understand your point of view, the only thing i can say is i love my VR cos of the way it makes me feel when i sit in it, and drive it, it makes me feel special. You can talk as much as you want about engines and bhp IMO, but i buy cars for how they make me feel when i drive them, i drive the alfa and i feel special like the car was designed especially for me like they knew what i wanted. Thats how i look at cars, if you dont agree then your different to me and horses for courses and all that........... :D

No I totally agree with you mate!

However I already have a VR so I need a reliable car as a daily and practical to :grin:

Fair play, i have to say im always working on my cars and sometimes i forget i have actually got some friends and a social life....... :wave: