Sign in to follow this  
ken corrado

cheap insurance needed!

Moving...

Best I got recently for my VR was Chris Knott. Shopped around quite a bit. It's worth arming yourself with some quotes from a comparison website first though.

anyone know of a good place to get cheap car insurance?

Adrian Flux was cheapest for me, they were very helpful ... protect every mod like for like too so it was a no brainer for me :)

With Chris Knott they gave me a good price, but the problem i had was when i came to renew they wouldnt budge on the renewal, which was no cheaper. Looked else where and i could half the quote Chris Knott gave me. Just worth a thought. Greenlight have been good for me.

THe only thing i miss, which Chris Knott gave, was the agreed valuation.

Been with Flux for years, and they always gave me great deals. Howerver, this time they wanted £800 for the VR! The woman was a bit 'like it or lump it' when they requoted at £400, even though Admiral had quoted me £300. This really put me off- I'd been with them for around 8 years, yet this didn't seem to count for anything. Then, they didn't want to give me any refund for cancelling early :roll: They eventually gave my money back (thanks to the Flux guy on Briskoda) .

Chris Knott matched Admiral + were very sincere and helpful, so I went with them :)