dave0280

Where is my old Corrado(s) thread

Be interested to find the previous owner of M63 GVC as I have just purchased it and it came with corrado club stickers on both side windows but werent put their by the guy I got it off

L367 XGB - dusty mauve valver, great looking but with some iffy history

J625 RDB - G60, Dragon green. I know where this is but I dontthink the owner uses the forum.

J625 RDB, checking in!

Be interested to find the previous owner of M63 GVC as I have just purchased it and it came with corrado club stickers on both side windows but werent put their by the guy I got it off

Same, mine had stickers from before the guy i got it from had it, had like 7 previous owners too, N482 XSS if your out there!

about 6 odd yrs ago i owned an alpine white 1.8 16v with the reg in the post title & i wondered if any fellow on here may now own her?

i did see her in knowle, solihull about 6 months after my car dealer friend brought her [very sad day lol]

very subtle little kamei skirt body kit on, which i cant find made anymore :(

anyone?

ha ha I had forgotten I posted the above lol

not only did I find it, I brought it back & it got its first MOT with my new ownership on Tuesday this week :D