Sign in to follow this  
perky15

95 vr6 motd price?

i have a m reg vr6 150k miles in red motd till dec i removed the engine and fitted new clutch, tensioners and guides, crank sensor, sump gasket, oil cooler seal, crack pipe, oil filter, rocker cover gasket, had new rear discs, pads and wheelbearings, crank sensor, but havnt got round too fitting the engine back in as i have got a new job and got no time.and jst bought a mk3 gti cheap soo its got to go so i can save for a tidy storm.

it also has inpro angel lights painted and polished inlet manifold, de badged grill, fk rear lights, coilovers, 17" rs4 wheels two i painted black and two which are rubbed down recently had the front bumper smoothed and painted.

i havnt got the time to get it finished and wondering wat to do with it sell it as it is or break for parts which i dnt like the idea of because it drove so well when i bought it.

any ideas on whats the best too get some of the money the car owes me? sell as it is or break for spares?

cheers,

steven

Be madness to break up a perfectly good Corrado for a few extra pennies. These are getting rarer now! Unless you're breaking lots of cars and have a stock of spare parts, the amount of hours needed to actually sell everything could mean a pretty low hourly wage off it. Plus you could be left with a load of unwanted parts kicking around. Do the right thing by the C and sell whole, unfinished or make some time to get the bits done.

You can't surely have so little time that you can't spend a day dropping the engine back in and then selling the whole car?!

Tbh All I want is too get some money back on it it's been parked up for 3 months and I've lost interest in it. And ATM I need the cash an dnt wanna be waiting weeks for it too sell

it will be there longer than weeks if you sell it in bits. Best bet is to try and put that engine in and sell it on here after. Or take pictures of it all and sell it as it ison here and hope someone can pick it up on a trailor