Sign in to follow this  
djmac56

Working in Runcorn for 8 weeks - anyone wanna meet?

Hi,

I live in Surrey but have got some work up in Runcorn til the end of September. My landlady is never in and being alone at night is doing my head in. If there's anyone in the Runcorn area up for a pub meal and a chat about cars or anything else PM me! I need a Corrado fix!

Thanks,

Mark

lucky you! runcorn for 8 whole weeks! I'm from Liverpool but just moved down to London but about a month ago I drove past a rado around runcorn. Sure there's someone from that neck of the woods on here. I had a mate from Copenhagen who was stuck in runcorn for a summer (at some kind of chemical plant) and he sounded similar to you...think he was climbing the walls until he realised liverpool was down the road and met some local runcorn folk. good luck anyway mate!

Why not join me and Butler for a run across the A59 on Sunday to VW Festival?

Thanks Joey, and OSV - great idea mate but I've actually got a job interview for another job down south on Saturday so I'm heading back for the weekend on Friday!

I'll be over in Bury (mancs) next week Mon - Weds, so if you're still pining for company drop me a pm :p

Always enjoy a ride out in't rado. Hell it might even be clean and not leaking!

I was driving through Runcorn at night last week and saw a Corrado parked outside a terraced house near the station - is it anyone on here?

I live over the water in Widnes so wasn't me. I'll meet you sometime if you wish could have a pint and maybe I could be cheaky and you give me a blast in your VR I've missed what its like being able the blast the VR. My engines been poorley however had a lot of work carried out on it so in the process of running it in.

Alan

I had the pleasure of meeting up with Mark on Thursday evening. We had a nice chat regarging Corrados and he took me out for a spin in his 4mo. A really nice example and he had the thing twitching, turning into a round a bout :norty: He drove my C and he was impressed with it. A top guy and I hope he brings up his VR whilst he is still working up this end of the country. I've never had the chance to speak face to face with a fellow owner and I enjoyed the experiance.

Cheers Alan

I've never had the chance to speak face to face with a fellow owner and I enjoyed the experiance.

Cheers Alan

Forum chatting is all well and good but you can't beat meeting a load of people in person, especially when you need to ask for help from someone.

I hope you continue meeting other members in the real world :)

[/qu

Forum chatting is all well and good but you can't beat meeting a load of people in person, especially when you need to ask for help from someone.

I hope you continue meeting other members in the real world ote]

Your are totaly correct Judith and I hope to meet with other owners in the future. I must admit that I was very nervous beforehand however Mark was fantastic and made me feel right at home.

Alan