dan

All Corrado Samco Hose Kit - 25% OFF

'd still like to know their explanation of the eBay price though :wink:

Amber say that the ebay price is reduced to sell as well

please remember that they have to pay ebay auction costs so they earn less than asking price. less about 15 pounds so in our GB they should lower price to first one or at least 15 pounds less from second price.

I confirmed my order with them today, i guess we will see friday what discount we are eligable for.

Dan as we are individually contacting Amber,is it worth updating page one on who has paid?

Then when friday comes round you will have everything in black and white, should there be any confusion on numbers / sets.

:thumb right: Thanks for sorting the group buy

Paul

i don't get this we confirm our order not know what we are going to pay? :confused4:

Can't help feeling the goalposts have moved a bit too. I do need a coolant kit but at what price???

What price are they going to be deducting the 20/25/30% from? Samco retail price? Their eBay retail price? +/- VAT?

Has anyone got a price without groupbuy deductions to work out a discount from? I appreciate they need our confirmed intreset logged with them but I need to know roughly from what figure I can estimate I might be paying. Suppose just log the interest and see....

Yep, I'm not putting any money down until we have a firmer idea of what we're paying.

Ok, been speaking & trying to haggle a bit with Lee at Amber. He has told me that they cannot go any cheaper than £202.93 for the VR6 kit and the matching clip set will be £21.86 + postage (around £5). Lee has told me that the trade discount they give to their fellow traders is £289 -20%. So it looks like thats the best were gonna get...

They haven't taken any money from anyone yet, just payment details. As I mentioned earlier they intend to place the order this Friday after they have totaled the numbers of those who are definitely in.

....but is that price dependent on 10 purchases? What will the price be if we end up with less than 10? :shrug:

Sorry for giving you the run around Dan but it's important we're all clear where we stand - your efforts are appreciated!

Mark

either way dan, im in, i need this kit anyway, i know we aint gona get it cheaper buying it normaly

....but is that price dependent on 10 purchases? What will the price be if we end up with less than 10? :shrug:

Thats a good point, I did ask Lee this and he answered 'lets wait and see how many we have on Friday'

I've basically been told today that yes, a mistake was made but there is no way that they could sell the kits for £255 -30% and make money. He didn't come straight out and say but I think that he will give 25% discount if there is between 1-5, and -30% if there is 10 or more.

All this has taken the shine off the original deal I thought we could get but I don't think we'll get a better deal anywhere else. And I fully understand if some of you guys don't wish to go ahead as the offer on the table now is not what you signed up for

I think I'll call Lee tomorrow and see where he thinks the final costs are heading and make a decision based on that.... Hopefully he's in a good mood!

M

Have placed my order with some other bits to go with my upcoming chargecooler install. Amber are even going to dicount those bits too.

Lee sounded really helpful on the phone and sounds as though were are going to get a good deal and discount, BUT I am only the fourth person to place my order....

From what I can gather, using a combination of Samco RRP price list and Demon Tweeks as reference, I have just cross examined my Amber order (for £314.00 inc p+p) part for part and have worked out that I would be charged £386 (not inc p+p) RRP . About 20% discount. Not bad in my book.

I would urge people to put their orders in and see if this can be bumped up to at least 25%. Lee is very approachable and has a good phone manner so don't be shy....

Alright, I've signed up on the condition that the updated price dan gave us is the one we'll pay. It's a bit of a scunner that this isn't the original deal but on the other hand it's still a significant saving. My current hoses aren't going to last forever, OEM ones aren't going to be any cheaper, if at all, and I doubt a deal like this is going to come around again any time soon, even if it isn't as sweet as it seemed originally. Stupid inanimate object sucking my wallet dry :(.

(You know, they're probably watching this thread ;). Hi guys :wave:.)

I've sent my details thro too, apparently we're up to 6 now and Lee said to me a couple more and we're on for the 30% discount :clap:

Lee confirmed that the final cost of a VR6 kit with the clips and all VAT and P&P costs will be £229.74 which sounds good to me - he's placing the order next week so there's still time to get involved guys if you get a move on.

Mark

hey Dan whats going to happen with these orders, any progress yet mate, i recon you need to do a list of members that have given there card details and find out from lee to make sure

Waiting on Lee to email me the current list of members who have placed orders. He said that we have seven and will be ordering the kits on Friday. I'll post up the list as soon as I get it

Just an update... Lee has said that they will be giving everyone the 30% discount :clap:

So if anyone was holding back to wait on the 30%, you can now be rest assured you will get it :)

Yes, put me down - depending on 30% off - after a set of blue samco's for mine, no clamp kit required.

hope i am not too late? Do I just give them a call to make my order ? any idea on what the actual price is now? confused from reading the thread...

Thanks.

Pete

Best to phone Lee at Amber Performance - he confirmed to me the final price with clips would be £229.74, so I would think you 'd be looking at around £205 for hoses only.

Give Lee a call and get involved :D

M.

Yes, put me down - depending on 30% off - after a set of blue samco's for mine, no clamp kit required.

hope i am not too late? Do I just give them a call to make my order ? any idea on what the actual price is now? confused from reading the thread...Pete

Give Amber Performance a call (0845 260 0015) & ask for Lee. Tell him you are part of the Group Buy & want a set of Blue hoses for a VR6 & weither or not you want the matching clip kit. The hoses on their own should be around £203 + P&P at £5

dan let us know whats the list of names we got that paid so far when lee sends its to you,

COME ON PEOPLE GET IN THERE, SAMCO HOSE KITS DONT COME CHEAP NORMALY !!!!!!!!!!

dan let us know whats the list of names we got that paid so far when lee sends its to you,

Will do