Sign in to follow this  
robrado974

the big black fuse

take it i can still get these from the steelers ?, just put the a pillas on and nicked the wire with the screw that goes into the pilla :censored: there was a small pop , then no sunroof ,interior lights working ,took the fuse out and its black on one of the prongs .the one i need is the big black one numbered 21 .thanks rob

anyone know which fuse operates the sunroof? ive ordered the relay type one which is numbered 21. basically i was puttin back the a pilla and nicked the wire with the screw :epicfail: there was a small pop and no interior lights or sunroof .when you look on the fuse cover it says its no 21 but someone else said they thought it was one of the coloured fuses , :help: .thanks rob edit sorry for repeatin meself.

had a look on there ,someone said the fuse for s,roof is in the motor ?i didnt think it would be there but had a look anyway ,it was not there. i have two blown fuses ,they are the last ones on the right hand side .hopin when i replace them tommorow all will be fine .