Sign in to follow this  
Roaring Rado

My Blackberry VR

Hi all,

Im new to the forum so thought i would share afew pics of my VR6 Rado,

owned now for 4 years, with full vw service history,

Vibrotechnics mounts all round, Jetex full system, Green Cotton Filter, adjustable coilovers, 16'' Keskin KT4's with staggered offset.

Corrado92.pdfIMG_0810.JPG[/attachment:3sm6ipnu]

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfIMG_1134.JPG[/attachment:3sm6ipnu]

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfIMG_1138.JPG[/attachment:3sm6ipnu]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfIMG_1146.JPG[/attachment:3sm6ipnu]

IMG_1132.JPG[/attachment:3sm6ipnu]

Very nice motor mate, that's clean! I've just signed up here to seek more knowledge of the Corrado VR and I want to get one in Blackberry as I think it really shows of the lines of the car and is a little bit different than the usual everyday colours! Any pics of the rear?! :D

Nice mate. Did you need to use any spacers for those wheels by any chance?

And are those on 9J read and 8.5J on the fronts?

Cheers. No spacers needed, they are 9j on the rear and 7.5j on the front. Was planning to get the arches rolled etc and lower it down a little more but I'm actually happy as it is plus it's perfectly drivable as it is, specially with the roads as **** as they are.

Very nice motor mate, that's clean! I've just signed up here to seek more knowledge of the Corrado VR and I want to get one in Blackberry as I think it really shows of the lines of the car and is a little bit different than the usual everyday colours! Any pics of the rear?! :D

Welcome to teh forum! Cheers, she took awhile to find, was after a satin silver one but this came up and the colour sold it to me :D !!

Just abit of advice when looking at buying one, never buy the first you see, have a good look over afew and be willing to travel afew miles to view them as there are some beautys up for sale at the moment so to make sure you get a trusty gooden!!

As requested:

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfIMG_1161.JPG[/attachment:380j6zod]

IMG_1160.JPG[/attachment:380j6zod]

Hi mate, welcome to the forum. Lovely example you've got there! You must be local, where abouts are you?

Tidy but i am biased. Looks as though our cars came out round about the same time as mine is L303LWT spooky :norty:

Tidy but i am biased. Looks as though our cars came out round about the same time as mine is L303LWT spooky :norty:

Blimey yeah, thats not far off :) Your twins look very nice indeed!

What size tyres you got on those wheels mate. Look a lower profile than standard so would that make them 205/40/16? Or have I got that completely wrong :s

What size tyres you got on those wheels mate. Look a lower profile than standard so would that make them 205/40/16? Or have I got that completely wrong :s

Rears look like 205/45 or 215/40 to me... Most 205/40s would have the lip completely exposed....

Nice car btw, lower it some more? :D

Rears look like 205/45 or 215/40 to me... Most 205/40s would have the lip completely exposed....

Nice car btw, lower it some more? :D

Cheers!

Yeah they are 215/40 on the rears, would go lower but have trouble getting in my drive as it is lol! Gonna have to save my pennies for some hydraulic suspension! :)