Sign in to follow this  
bassjamm

Front VW OEM Euro splitter/spoiler...

Hi everyone,

Just spotted the VW OEM front euro spoiler which replaces the normal plastic splitter, spotted it on TMTuning.com

I've attached a pic of it.

Just wondered if anyone else has had one and what they're thoughts are on it?

I'm thinking it might catch a little too often to make it worth the purchase, but it'd look a lot nicer than the normal plastic one I reckon!!!

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Jamie

that splitter looks no differnt to the original one in my eyes.. im certain the original splitter is made of a type of rubber/plastic..

all ealry model corrado's came with the 90ml splitter iirc..

Thats a regular 90mm splitter lol. I hate em, catches everything and the car looks like its got a beard goin on lol. My car is lowered though...

Oh right...fair enough :)

I've seen some that look a lot more like a painted body part rather than the plastic that the standard ones are...?!?!

Hmm!!!

Nah, definately made of ABS plastic or some sort mate.

90mm for the win, looks much better to me! Unless the car is THAT low, of course

i prefer my car higher with the 90mm on, makes it look wider and is much better....

that photo is advertising that horrible eye brow i imagine, as that is a standard splitter

i prefer my car higher with the 90mm on, makes it look wider and is much better....

that photo is advertising that horrible eye brow i imagine, as that is a standard splitter

Agreed.

How anyone can look at that eyebrow and think "I want my C to look that bad" :gag:

Agreed.

How anyone can look at that eyebrow and think "I want my C to look that bad" :gag:[/quote:28omk852]

Nah it's advertising the splitter, its OEM as well, but like $227 or something. Haha the eyebrow spoiler just spoils the car :)