Sign in to follow this  
bassjamm

Wheel arch widening...

Hi guys...

I spotted the following beast of a Corrado on the post a pic thread and I want to know how I can get a similar look with my car?

How has it been done? And how much would it cost to get the same results roughly?

Thanks

Jamie

Right...

So without meaning to sound to thick...are they a separate component that you attach and then have smoothed on and sprayed? If so, how d'you get the bumpers width to match as it does with standard arches?

Thanks

Jamie

I know...it's mean isn't it?!

The blackened lights look pretty sick along with the tinted windows, but the width of the arches just make it look so mean!

I've done a bit of digging about this car in the past, weirdly found a bit more this time! The team ZRP website is gone, I guess they are another victim of the recession. I believe this guy owned the car - http://www.youtube.com/user/lbsohk - looks like he has moved on to a BMW, but there are 4 short videos of the Corrado there. This is his myspace (more pictures of the car): http://www.myspace.com/lbsohk/photos/albums/album/0

EDIT - More searching - And because I dont want to look like a stalker, just go have a look on vortex forums, the guys username is lbsohk, there is loads about his car there.