Sign in to follow this  
nlau1

Bosch Super Plus Wipers

Hello all,

Just got a pair of Bosch Super PLus wiper blades and I'd highly recommend them. I've had them before but thought I'd give them a go on the Rado's notoriously poor wiper arms and I have to say that they are a perfectly viable alternative to the expensive Lupo or TT option.

They cost me £11 for the passenger side and £13 for the drivers side with the spoiler. They are super quiet and super smooth and no juddering. They wipe very cleanly with no streaks or smears. The drivers blade still loses a little bit of contact with the screen (small patch on middle of screen) on the upwards wipe but gets everything else on the way down.

They are very very effective wiper blades and are 95% of the way to being perfect without the excessive costs of the Lupo arms and blades!

I have to say i thought this when I last bought some Bosch blades, sadly it only lasted a couple of months and they then went back to being a bit rubbish again.. Hope yours last better though!

I had them on a 3-series before and were very good so I thought I'd give them a try on the Rado before thinking about splashing out on Lupo arms! Plus they aren't flat aero blades which I don't particularly like the look of on the Rado!

Mmm, it took me 2 years to buy the upgraded head light loom, maybe in 2012 I might have upgraded wipers

£100 for wipers just hurts though :lol:

is it possible to get the blade rubber used in the mercs? Dont know what they use, but every e-class i've been in (common as german taxis) have super silent wiping. A friend has not changed his wiper blades for about 5 years (about 40k miles) and there's absolutely no juddering at all and a very clean sweep. My lupos are juddering now, perhaps because its colder and the return wipe is smearing a little :(