Sign in to follow this  
emu

Prices of insurance are crayzy :(

Just got renewal on my audi allroad. Last year cost me 680 quid for full comp but this year they asking 890. Its 210 pounds more than last year. Its not fair :censored:

Just check few other company's and it seams like I can't go under 800 quid this year. Don't even want to know what will happen next year.

Tried Greenlight? I struggled to get under 800 but tried Greenlight and thy quoted me £450.

thx, just filled a form, will see what price they return.

I renewed my VR insurance this year with Sureterm Direct on an agreed value policy I can't remember the exact price but i know it was for less than £250, they might be worth a try!

Andrew

Hate to say it but if it's a totally standard, unmodified car get on confused.com!

My partner is with Churchill and her yearly renewal has been steadily climbing. 2008 it was £240'ish, 2009 it was £300 and this year £360. Enough was enough so we bashed the details and it immediately turned up Lloyds TSB at £249! And get this - they're underwritten by Churchill.

You couldn't make it up!

Hate to say it but if it's a totally standard, unmodified car get on confused.com!

yep, been there but still around 800 quid, car is standard, its my daily, still looking for something cheaper.