Sign in to follow this  
sexybourbon

leather quiky

right had a look through all the threads for leather cleaning and gliptone seems to be the bestbut was just wondering if anyone knew of anything else ? its for a beige leather interior so a light colour

use a soft nailbrush to clean the cracks. If they are really deep, might be worth getting a repair kit from furnitureclinic.

get on the furnitureclinic.com... buy a small kit from there and get busy... bought my old grey leather recaro's up a treat :)

I used autoglym leather cleaner and autoglym leather conditioner on the wife's BM leather and it worked treat. Got rid of the light cracks and discolouration very well.

Cheers fla i managed to order a gliptone kit lastnight with a soft brush in it along with some pads and cloths and cheers andy there seems tp be a furniture clinic near me so will give that a try asweal is there a specific kit to buy

get on the furnitureclinic.com... buy a small kit from there and get busy... bought my old grey leather recaro's up a treat :)

i agree, furniture clinic.

i have some gliptone conditioner that just sits there not being used.

I thought about the auto glym but decided the review for gliptone was better although i was going to start another thread for a job about the headlining because i wanted it black but didnt know weather to cover it in fabric or spray it but found a product from autoglym thats like a spray dye ill try get a link up tonight to see if anyone has used it or can recormend it or shall i just start onother thread lol