Sign in to follow this  
1991corrado

NO INDICATORS!!!

Hello again,

I fitted my stereo to rado yesterday and everything went well, new speakers wires etc. Took the beast for a run today and found i now have no indicators, Great!!.

Checked the fuse as it has blown before, fuse fine. Checked the hazards which i know are on a separate fuse and they are not working either.

Where do i go next, as i'm very confused? Could i have done something while fitting the stereo or do the hazards and indicators have the same relay?

HELP HELP HELP.

Mark :confused4:

From what i can tell the hazards are controlled by the same relay but different fuses.

After reading a few old threads, i seen other people have had similiar issues as me and 5 out of 10 have been relay but the rest have been alarm related. I have noticed that my alarm is showing as immobilized as im driving, also sometimes the light (for the alarm) will flick on and off. could this still be a relay fault?

Cheers

ARGH!!!!

Spoke far to soon. Driving to work this morning, no frickin indicators again and car decided while i was driving along to immobilize itself, luckily it didnt stop on me.

I think there is an issue with the toad alarm fitted, i have been told to chase the wires up to where they join the indicator wires in the column and cut them. Hopefully that well fix the problem, if not any other sugestions?

Cheers