Sign in to follow this  
Portent

Does DBP look brown?

Depends on the light but looks black at a glance but is often called aubergine to give you an idea, its a very dark shade of burgundy

Is it like the typical brownish burgundy you often saw on cars in the 90's? I'm not a fan of that but I'm hoping its a little more unusual than that. Thanks so far.

Haha that's why I'm asking. There's a few cars up for sale and I don't have a lot of spare time. So would prefer to rule the colours in or out before viewing.

Haha that's why I'm asking. There's a few cars up for sale and I don't have a lot of spare time. So would prefer to rule the colours in or out before viewing.

What's your current top 5?

You'll have even less spare time once you own one - you will always be repairing it....no I mean cleaning it :norty:

Is it like the typical brownish burgundy you often saw on cars in the 90's? I'm not a fan of that but I'm hoping its a little more unusual than that. Thanks so far.

Its nothing like, its really one of the very best Corrado colours its more black with a purple hue, aubergine really is the best description

Thanks again guys. Well Moonlight would be my number 1 preference. There is one for sale on PH right now which I'm thinking of seeing too. As for my top 5:

1) Moonlight blue

2) Mystic blue (but mostly because of the Storm factor)

3) Silver

4) Aqua blue

5) Black

Not sure if it's in that order bu you get the gist. Moonlight definitely my favourite though.

Thanks again guys. Well Moonlight would be my number 1 preference. There is one for sale on PH right now which I'm thinking of seeing too. As for my top 5:

1) Moonlight blue

3) Silver

4) Aqua blue

5) Black

Not sure if it's in that order bu you get the gist. Moonlight definitely my favourite though.

Good choice! (i am biased though)

1) Moonlight blue

3) Silver

4) Aqua blue

5) Black

Na, you want to get a Blackberry one mate :grin: They're the bestest :lol:

1) Moonlight blue

3) Silver

4) Aqua blue

5) Black

Na, you want to get a Blackberry one mate :grin: They're the bestest :lol:

+1 for Blackberry! :clap:

think i've heard it called mucky mauve?? or at least mk3 golf's in the same colour???

You're talking about dusty muave, it's the campaign colour. Dbp only came on mk2's and rado's.