Sign in to follow this  
polskisklep

FOR SALE - G60 CONVERSION

I am selling my VW Corrado G60 conversion, it has been fully converted and since having it i have had the supercharger rebuilt by 'Jabbasport'. It is a very good drive and very fast, completely reliable. I am selling because i am regrettably moving house and need a less powerful car.

I have all the receipts for previous work done to the car from the previous owners and work that i have had carried out such as (charger rebuild, new cam belt, top mounts, rocker cover gasket, downpipe exhaust, full service, etc)

It has ULTRA RARE electric Recaro seats with the first aid kit still underneath

Modifications:

rebuilt supercharger

jamex coilovers

twin inlet filter (swg motorsport)

tinited lights (lamin-x)

i would be intertested in p/x for the right car. Im after Audi A4, BMW 3 Series, possibly estate.

Nudged this over to the Members' Gallery for ya.

Looks nice- good wheels + great colour. Any mods/plans?

Cheers mate :lol:

Im planning on a set of 3 pc Speedline Minstrals (10" rears), coilovers, angeleye headlights and all red rears, body smoothing, upgrading supercharger to stage 4 to name a few. Much more planned :)

looks like a lovely base to start with mate, had the sns chip and 68mm pulley on my old G and was the best mod bang for buck, not to bring up the old G60 vs VR6 debate but once you have it chipped/pullied etc then it should be about the same power wise, my old g felt quicker than my Vr but they're 2 completely different driving experiences. G60's quick point to point and lairy :) Vr more refined and good cruiser. id like to see the 10s on the rear, should give a mean stance looking behind 8)

Yeah Craig, ive got the chip and pulley on my list to do. Never knew it gave relatively the same power as a vr though :)

The tens will look proper mean, if the wheels are still there at the end of the month then as soon as ive had the arches rolled ill put up pictures of the stance. It'll probabl take me a while to get the right stance, may put a camber on too

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdf166399_10150346817070246_727710245_16481103_1117643_n.jpg[/attachment:3nb0a0mq]

I bought this as my old filter was loose and fluff had got into the charger before the rebuild

163986_10150355212415246_727710245_16663843_6694270_n.jpg[/attachment:3nb0a0mq]

Put my rado on coilover finally, its getting better bit by bit every month :D

Looks tidy mate always has a thing for the g60 but dont think i can bring myself to have a third corrado just yet