Sign in to follow this  
jackvine

Strosek Wheels

Hi has anyone seen Strosek deep dish wheels before? They were fitted to a G60 Corrado I picked up! They need a refurb and repaint as they have been painted black, not that keen on then!

Hi has anyone seen Strosek deep dish wheels before? They were fitted to a G60 Corrado I picked up! They need a refurb and repaint as they have been painted black, not that keen on then!

You got a pic dude? I thought you sent me one but I can't find it. I am after some deep dish rims for mine (or maybe my golf). What size are they?

They need a refurb, don't like the black, there 16" just not seen any before, found the manufactures web site and they do expensive alloys for Porsches

Is it just me or do the front look alot deeper than the rear? not a bad dish on them though, would have them polished up and they could look quite nice :)

i have a set but one wheel has vanished :shrug:

im finding it very hard to find a replacement,

i remember seeing a set on a passat estate on wheelwhores before,

someone on here had a set on a rado also,nice rims :)

No the rims are round the correct way, just in the picture you cant see the rear properly!

One of the caps is missing off these so was going to try and get a replacement, would like to get them refurbed and see what they look like polished, might put them on my MK1 Cabrio

No the rims are round the correct way, just in the picture you cant see the rear properly!

One of the caps is missing off these so was going to try and get a replacement, would like to get them refurbed and see what they look like polished, might put them on my MK1 Cabrio

you have 4 wheels and 3 caps,

i have 3 wheels and 4 caps,

i like the idea on polishing them :)

Well if you manage to find a wheel and want to sell the spare cap let me know, then at least we will both have a complete set !

I saw this car on the Trader a couple of weeks back..

I have Stoseks on my corrado, the centres should be painted and the rim should be diamond cut. Mine are in a bit of a state though, just like my tornado pink car :D