Sign in to follow this  
Haris

Anyone have a TDI style tailpipe?

As in title does anyone have a TDI style tailpipe on their corrado? just want to see what it looks like, as i'm not too fond of how the standard one looks.

Basically i think he means the exhaust cut out plastic welded and smoothed then tdi tips behind it?

If so, look for corradoKris' car on edition and Vick's.

If you want tdi downturned pipes with the cut out still there then just forget it bro, pretty please lol, i doubt it'll look decent.

Basically i think he means the exhaust cut out plastic welded and smoothed then tdi tips behind it?

ahhhh, in that case not so bad an idea :)

Jay did that on his Corrado back in the day. It's owned by someone else now so, if you're reading, I hope you don't mind me using this picture to illustrate.

My previous comments were based on the idea of a TDi style pipe in the standard cut-out :pukeright:

Jay did that on his Corrado back in the day. It's owned by someone else now so, if you're reading, I hope you don't mind me using this picture to illustrate.

My previous comments were based on the idea of a TDi style pipe in the standard cut-out :pukeright:

Yup thats now Vick's corrado.

I agree with you if Haris is talking about a TDI style pipe in the standard cut out.

Yup thats now Vick's corrado.

I agree with you if Haris is talking about a TDI style pipe in the standard cut out.

no one done a TDI pipe in the standard cut out then? looks like I'm going to have to try it then :lol:

TODA Racing did a slightly downturned exhaust for the Civic range. Doesn't look bad on a Civic, kinda JDM