v8rumbler

VR6 -which Haynes book

hi there,

i have recently purchased myself a beautiful 96 reg VR6. I would like to keep it in the fantistic conditon it's in and I know in order to do so im gonna need to work on it every so often. I have found the the Bently manual as previously mentioned but just wondered whether there's any difference between the 90 - 94 model it covers and the 1996 model I just bought. Any ideas? Im assuming it'll be very simular but want to be sure before I shell out £70ish quid for it. Are there any other manuals worth looking at?

They only made corrado's up to '95 :)

The Bentley manual is good, but it's American, which is why it says 90-94 (thats the period they sold them over there)

There are some things in the manual which arent relevant to the UK VR6, but it covers most stuff.

I bought mine from Amazon (US or Canada site, I cant remember) and it came to £50 delivered :)

That was in 2004 though

I think if you arm yourself with the Bentley manual for the Corrado, and the Peter Russek book and refer back to the forum for any other direction, you won't go too far wrong! :)