Sign in to follow this  
Bullfinch

Longest time since seeing a Corrado

Tomorrow I fly to Brisbane for 3 months with work 8) . Guess this means I won't see any Corrado's for 3 months :( . What's the longest you've gone without seeing a 'rado?

For me it was literally years. Around June 2009 I happened to pass one on the M25. It was quite shabby and a really faded red. But as I went past it I realised how much I'd loved the look of them and how long it had been since I'd seen, or at least noticed, one. I really don't know how long it had been prior to that but it had certainly been a long time.

4.5 months when i want to australia. You deffinately wont see any in brisbane lol.

There are 4 Corrados that i know of in Brisbane actually mate!! 3 of them are owned by the same guy, G60JAY on here and another G60 came over about 2 years ago...

There are 4 Corrados that i know of in Brisbane actually mate!! 3 of them are owned by the same guy, G60JAY on here and another G60 came over about 2 years ago...

Oh thanks - I'll keep an eye out. I spotted my other car today on the streets of Brisbane - a Mk2 TT - even had the same turbine alloys as mine.

4.5 months when i want to australia. You deffinately wont see any in brisbane lol.

Ah right cool, i know there are a few out there, i probably worded it wrong. Should of said the probability of seeing one lol.