Sign in to follow this  
hyland770

OMG!!!

Anyone seen the red corrado in this months pvw, absolutely stunning!! If your yet to see it have a flick through a copy its so simple yet so effective and those wheels and stance is too die for, may do the same to mine!

Abbass' corrado? Ferrari theme, those wheels and arches will cost you more than most vr's sell for.

I do want though!!

yeah thats the one the "ferrado"!!! jesus ive never seen anything like it absolutely lovely. I may so a similar strip, but keep the borbets! hows he got 200bhp from a 16v or is it because its so stripped out jut increased the power to weight ratio?

yeah thats the one the "ferrado"!!! jesus ive never seen anything like it absolutely lovely. I may so a similar strip, but keep the borbets! hows he got 200bhp from a 16v or is it because its so stripped out jut increased the power to weight ratio?

I'd imagine thats the actual power of the car, its had lots of time and money invested in it.

Its extrememly similar to Kris Claes' rado which was featured a while back too.

Highly fettled valver, stripped to feck, super wide 15's, wide arches, red paint lol.

But there are a lot of things that set em apart...

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2009/05 ... rrado.aspx

oh my!!! god thats nice too, prefer the interior (or rather lack of it) in the ferrado tho! how does that gear shift work then? i also thinks its refreshing to see big numbers being pushed from a valver, may keep it rather than a 1.8t conversion???

If nyone could find a detailed read up of the ferrado like that speedhunters one that would be great, i need wider rear wheels.....(anyone wanna swap some borbet A's 7" for the 9" wheels? there in near perfect condition lol)

:worthless:

its kinda the point in this thread i cant find any pics of it anywhere!! i was hoping someone would have some more info on the car as its truly a work of art...

Join edition38 and go through the show pics for westside show&shine, there's a few there.

also that one on speedhunters, in the picture of the engine bay, whats the shiny silver box in front of the manifold? and also where can i get one of those alternator covers from!? will hits up edition now and see what i can find

thanks dude thats exactly what i was after!

Tell me thats not one of the nicest corrado's you've seen!?

Im gonna attempt a strip to the same degree in the near future (probably in the spring once its a bit warmer) how hard can it be, take everything out then clean and polish it all up to a nice finish, sounds easy right?

thanks dude thats exactly what i was after!

Tell me thats not one of the nicest corrado's you've seen!?

Im gonna attempt a strip to the same degree in the near future (probably in the spring once its a bit warmer) how hard can it be, take everything out then clean and polish it all up to a nice finish, sounds easy right?

Nop... the inside isn't painted to that standard as standard. I'm pretty sure its all painted but its a flat nasty finish. You'll have to repaint the inside.

It is very nice, would make an awesome weekend toy, couldn't daily it though lol. Id paint it ice grey and do the centres in anthracite but thats a scheme i've always wanted anyway.

It's an awesome looking car, and everyone know that red is the best colour for a 'rado 8)

I can't get along with the Ferrari badges though, it just seems completely wrong in my mind!

Not a chance in he'll that engine is putting out 200horseys, that it a fair challenge for any valver never mind a 1.8 as many on this forum will know, them figures are pub talk, I can't imagine it's even fair to say it's a power to wieght ratio, there would be pictures of the engine and a much better spec list, lovely lookin car none the less. I was disapointed not to see pics of the engine, I'm sure that's top of his list for next years show season tho

Not a chance in he'll that engine is putting out 200horseys, that it a fair challenge for any valver never mind a 1.8 as many on this forum will know, them figures are pub talk, I can't imagine it's even fair to say it's a power to wieght ratio, there would be pictures of the engine and a much better spec list, lovely lookin car none the less. I was disapointed not to see pics of the engine, I'm sure that's top of his list for next years show season tho

i thought exactly the same thoughts, really wanted to see an engine pic, but theres none, not even any on the internet!

It's ok, but TBH apart from having a funny mirror, a smoothed front bumper, a good paint-job and a nice set of wheels I don't see what's really that amazing about it at all ? :shrug:

There are plenty of other corrado's that have had much more work go into them and that look a lot better IMO

And stupid looking from the back.

Yeah i agree, i think 9's look perfect, any wider and its just a bit much on the tiny rado...

As far as whats special so special about it, i think its just that it works together really well and tbh does look a bit different from the norm as far as rado's are concerned.

It's ok, but TBH apart from having a funny mirror, a smoothed front bumper, a good paint-job and a nice set of wheels I don't see what's really that amazing about it at all ? :shrug:

+1

Kinda looks like most modified Corrado's you see Stateside apart from the stripped interior